Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Study habit in Shanghai and Vancouver

              
 It is very different of my study style between shanghai and Vancouver. In shanghai, I have to get up at six thirteen every morning in week day. I am staying at campus from Monday to Friday. Every morning after I get up and prepare, I have to running 1200 metres with other students who are staying at campus. Later, I have 8 classes per day and one habit class. I choose ping pang as my subject, so I am quite good at playing ping pang. Then, I have 3 classes at night to accomplish homework and studying by my own. Usually, at night, my roommates and I chat a lot and we have a lot of fun at night. For contrast, my life in Vancouver is totally different. Whenever the class’s schedules are, I usually play the basketball with my friends to make healthier life. When I first came to Canada, I have class at morning at 8 o’clock, so I have to still get up at six thirteen. I need to spend about 1 hour at public transportation from home to school. I have totally different life style between shanghai and Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment