Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Dear Friends


    I have been in Vancouver over 2 years. I met many friends all over my life. Most of my friends are my classmates; however, we usually have the wonderful conversation or activities outside. I make friends separate to 3 parts. One is Great Friends, there are the one most understand me and give me advises when I was upset. They usually accept all of my invitation and we hang out a lot. Another kind well knows friends; some of them are my great friends before. Because we have some time lag problem or it is hard to connect by phone. Nevertheless, we still connect and good with to each other when the impotent days during the years. Last type is my say "HI" friends. When we meet each other, we say "HI" and chat a little bit. Sometimes we play basketball for outside together because he/she is my and great friends common friend. These three types of friends give my life wonderful time and I have a lot of great memorize share with them. Wish my friends good luck!
  •                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment