Thursday, December 2, 2010

HongKong

The best trip I have been is Hong Kong. When I was 17 years old, my mother, my
aunt, my grandmother, and my cousins with me went to Hong Kong for vacation.
Hong Kong I a fantastic city with contain lighting buildings, large shopping malls and
Disney Park. I have gone shopping with my aunt and my mother’ however, they let
me take at least 8 bags in my hands and arms. But luckily, they also brought me
something for carrying bags for them. The most excited moment for me is play in the
Disney land. It not only gets interesting and attractive machines. I really like the toys
and any thing which have cartoon characters in them. I brought a lot of things in the
Disney land because that is my best memorize about travelling in Hong Kong.

2 comments:

  1. lol...maybe I live near hk..there is a crazy shopping world..but so so so crowd.~lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Winnie, HK is a really busy city!

    ReplyDelete